|Product Name:||6-axis AR2010 MIG Welding Robot||Number Of Axis:||6|
|Max Payload:||12 Kg||Maximum Horizontal Reach:||2010 Mm|
|Mounting Position:||Floor Mounted||Weight:||260 Kg|
6 Axis MIG Welding Robot,
Yaskawa AR2010 MIG Welding Robot,
IP40 MIG Welding Robot
6-Axis, Extended-Reach AR2010 Welding Robot offers fast and powerful performance with YRC1000 Robot Controller for Yaskawa Motoman
Ideal for welding agricultural equipment, automotive frames or construction machinery, the new AR2010 robot offers fast and powerful performance for arc welding applications. While the streamlined arm design gives easy access to parts in confined places, the slim robot profile permits close robot placement for high-density weld cells. Improved axis composite speed and expanded wrist range optimize robot functionality, and a symmetric wrist provides equal access to both sides of a part. A 50 mm thru-hole reduces cable interference and wear, and an enhanced feeder mounting area on the arm reduces equipment obstruction.
AR2010 Welding Robot Main Specifications:
Maximum reach:2010 mm
Maximum payload:12 kg
Number of axes:6
Yaskawa Motoman AR2010 welding robot Key Benefits
1. Increased payload, axis speeds and wristinertia improve throughput and quality
2. Streamlined arm design reducesinterference
3. Expanded wrist range improvesapplication flexibility
4. Single robot-to-controller cableconnection enables fast setup
5. Proven torch cable reliability;backed by industry's first two-yeartorch cable warranty
Yaskawa Motoman AR2010 welding robot Features
· Extended reach six-axis AR2010 welding robot achieves unrivaled welding performance.
. ldeal for agriculture/construction machinery or automotive frames.
. Axis composite speed increased by 11 % over previous model.
. 12 kg payload supports a widevariety of motorized torches and sensors.
· Slim profile design allows close proximity placement of robots for high-density workcells.
· Contoured arm allows easy access to parts in tight spots and avoids potential interference with fixtures.
. Symmetric wrist profile, with ample range, provides equal torch access to both sides of part.
. High allowable moment and inertia ratings provide wrist rigidity and consistent weld quality.
.50 mm thru-hole for torch cabling, hoses and sensor wires reduces cable interference and wear.
· Minimal protrusion from the U-axis and internal S-axis routing prolong cable life and maximize part access.
. Optimized feeder mounting area on arm reduces equipment interference.
. Single power and control cable reduces wiring time and increaseswork efficiency.
. New robot harness design for improved diagnostics and maintenance.
. Home position data can be saved without battery connection for easy maintenance.
. Floor-mounted model is standard.Wall-, tilt- or ceiling-mounted versions are available.
· Compact YRC controller utilizes the lightweight standard teach pendant with intuitive programing.
|Product Name||6-axis AR2010 arc welding robot offers fast and powerful performance for yaskawa supplier from China|
|Application||6 axis arc welding robot|
|Maximum reach||2010 mm|
|Maximum payload||12 kg|
|Pose repeatability (ISO 9283)||± 0.08 mm|
|Number of axes||6|
|Mounting position||Floor mounted|
|Footprint||620 mm x 450 mm|
For common parts, we can deliver the goods within 3 days
All the products we sell are from origin manufacturer. We will submit all the manufacturer documentation while we finish delivery.
Including inspection,repair and maintenance, we can give all kinds of technical support.
Our staffs will keep 24h online and answer your question very quickly.