|Actuation:||Single-Acting Or Double-Acting, Spring-Return Or Springless||Control Type:||On/Off, Throttling, Positioning|
|Operating Temperature:||Standard Temperature||Power Source:||Pneumatic|
|Process Control:||On/Off, Throttling, Positioning||Valve Type:||Angle Valve, Globe Valve|
|Max Operating Pressure (PSI):||12 Bar (174 Psig)||Operating Pressure:||2.7 Bar (40 Psig)~12 Bar (174 Psig)|
|Thrust Capabilities:||See Table 2, 5, And 6||Pressure Connections:||3/4 NPT|
3/4 NPT Pneumatic Piston Actuator,
Spring Return Pneumatic Actuator,
LNG Pneumatic Actuator
An introduction to some of the options of pressure reduction and safety protection equipment in the control of gas supply.
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is a widely used clean energy. In recent years, with the wide recognition and application of LNG in the market, it drives the continuous development of skid mounted equipment in LNG vaporization station and filling station.
There are many combinations of regulators and associated safety protection
equipment used throughout the world - and no one type suits all applications.
The 785C is a piston actuator that provides accurate, high thrust output for a wide range of travel applications. This actuator can be single- or double-acting and spring-return or springless with a selection of spring-fail options available. The 785C family is designed for use with a variety of Fisher sliding-stem control valves. It is available in several configurations to cover a wide range of application requirements.
• High Thrust Capability — Thrusts of up to 1600 kN (359,000 lbf) for double acting springless and 540 kN (121,000 lbf) for spring-return can be produced.
• Broad Application Coverage — Standard constructions offer travels of up to 203 mm (8 inches) and cylinder diameters of up to 685 mm (27 inches). Special constructions offer travels up to 610 mm (24 inches). For travels greater than 610 mm (24 inches) consult your Emerson sales office.
• Double-Acting Springless Construction — Pressure on both sides of the piston results in stiff, precise positioning.
• Single-Acting Spring Return — Allows for full ANSI/FCI 70-2 CL V shutoff upon loss of air without use of a volume tank.
• Low Friction — Low friction piston seals and electroless nickel plated cylinders reduce sliding friction and wear.
• Wide Temperature Range — Standard constructions offer a temperature range of -20 to 100C (-4 to 212F), however lower temperatures are possible. Low temperature constructions offer ranges of -40 to 100C (-40 to 212F) or -60 to 100C (-76 to 212F). High temperature constructions offer ranges of -20°C to 200°C (-4°F to 392°F).
• Mechanical Fail Mode — Depending on construction, an internal bias spring will force the piston rod to retract or extend upon a loss of supply pressure.
• Manual Override — An optional top-mounted handwheel or side-mounted handpump is capable of extending or retracting the actuator manually