|Type:||EZH And EZHSO Series||Body Sizes:||NPS 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 X 6|
|Sizes:||DN 25, 50, 80, 100, 150, 200, 300x150||End Connections:||NPT, CL150 RF, CL300 RF, CL600 RF, BWE, SWE|
|Inlet Pressure:||1500 Psig / 103 Bar||Outlet Pressure Range:||1500 Psig / 103 Bar|
|Outlet (Casing) Pressure:||17E97 Nitrile (NBR): 0 To 150°F/ -18 To 66°C||Emergency Casing Pressure:||1500 Psig / 103 Bar|
|Temperature Capabilities:||-20 To 180°F / -29 To 82°C||Pressure Registration:||External|
Natural Gas Pneumatic Actuator,
CL150 RF Pneumatic Actuator,
DN25 Pneumatic Actuator
Over 95% of Lost and Unaccounted for Gas at metering and regulating stations comes from venting pneumatic controllers.(1) Both continuous bleed controllers and intermittent bleed controllers are designed to bleed gas to the atmosphere while actuating the valve.The Type FL and EZH Series pressure regulators eliminate bleed gas to atmosphere utilizing a self-contained control system, which bleeds 100% of the gas to the downstream system.
EZH (Spring-to-Close) and EZHSO (Spring-to-Open) Series regulators are accurate pilot-operated, pressure balanced, soft-seated regulators. They are designed for use in high pressure natural gas transmission/city gate stations, large capacity distribution systems, and power plant feeds. They provide smooth, reliable operation, tight shutoff and long life.
• No Atmospheric Bleed—Eliminates nuisance and wasteful bleed gas to atmosphere by utilizing a self-contained control system, which bleeds 100% of the gas to the downstream system.
• Bubble-Tight Shutoff—A knife-edged metal plug and soft seat provide bubble tight shutoff for use in applications where positive shutoff is required such as dead-end systems.
• Long Life in Severe Service Applications—The metal plug design deflects particles and debris away from the soft-seat, which gives excellent particle erosion resistance.
• Failure Mode Options—The Type EZHSO spring-to-open design can be utilized to maximize uptime while the Type EZH spring-toclose design can be utilized to protect downstream assets.
• Precise Pressure Control—Provides accurate downstream pressure control regardless of inlet pressure variations or demand changes.
• Quiet Operation—The Whisper Trim™ Cage reduces noise by up to 8 dBa at the source, eliminating the need for expensive path treatments such as insulation, buried valves and enclosures which only mask noise.
• Easy In-Line Maintenance—The top entry design enables trim parts to be inspected, cleaned and replaced without removing the body from pipeline.
• Integral Slam Shut Configurations—Types EZHOSX and EZHSO-OSX discontinue gas service by shutting the gas off if there is an overpressure or underpressure condition.