|Controlled Axes:||6||Maximum Payload:||25kg|
|Lnternal User LO Cable:||17 Conductors W/ Ground||Lnternal User Air Line:||(1) 3/8" Connection|
|Power Requirements:||380-480 VAC||Power Rating:||2.0kVA|
Payload 25kg Yaskawa Robot Arm,
Reach 1730mm Yaskawa Robot Arm,
2.0kVA Yaskawa Robot Arm
GP25 6 Axis Robot arm for Material Handing Payload 25kg Reach 1730mm Fast and Accurate Material Handing Robot
High payload,axis speed and wrist allowable moment ratings
Engineered for easy installation,operation and maintenance
· Robot risers and base plates
· PLC integration via MLX300 software option*
· Extended length manipulator cables
· Wide variety of fieldbus cards
· Functional Safety Unit (FSU)
· External axes
· lncrease your productivity with the fast and efficient GP25 robot.
· All axis speeds have been increased,some over 40%,surpassing other robots in its class.
· Minimum acceleration/deceleration times provide high performance.
· Reduced interference design allows close proximity placement of robots.
· Hollow upper arm provides optimal cable protection and longer life while simplifying programming.
A 50 mm clearance through axes 4-6 encloses the cable and protects it from wear, interference or snagging.
· Patented double yoke upper arm design provides additional strength if the robot is crashed.Much stronger than other six-axis integrated cable designs.
·High wrist allowable moment for accurate and repeatable handling.
· Increased 25 kg payload, as well as increased moment and inertia ratings over previous models, allow larger and heavier loads to be carried by the robot.
·Single power and control cable reduces wiring time and increases work efficiency.
·New robot harness design for improved diagnostics and maintenance.
·Home position data can be saved without battery connection for easy maintenance.
·NSF-H1 certified food-grade lubricant option available for food or consumer product packaging environments.
·The GP25 has an IP67-rated wrist and an IP54 body standard.An XP (eXtra Protection) package that increases the body protection rating to IP65 is available.
·The GP25 can be floor-, wall-, tilt- or ceiling-mounted. Brakes are included on all axes.
· Compact YRC controller utilizes the lightweight standard teach pendant with intuitive programming.