Direct spring safety valves that provide comprehensive overpressure protection for steam safety applications
• ASME/NB certified capacities for steam.
• Set and tested on steam.
• Full nozzle flanged option.
• Restricted lift for customized capacity.
• Long service life. • Low maintenance.
• Two ring set pressure and blowdown control.
• ISOFLEX seat tightness up to 93%. For seat tightness greater than 93% consult factory
• Extends Up-time - ISOFLEX® seat tightness to 93% of set pressure ensures maximum generating times, extending maintenanceintervals. For seat tightness greater than 93% consult factory.
• Reduces Maintenance Costs - Exceptional seat tightness minimizesmaintenance resources and repair times and reduces spare parts purchase and inventory costs.
• Easily Adjustable for ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section I (V Designator) Requirements
- Advanced trim design with backpressure assist closing feature and patented eductor control eliminates complex adjustments to obtain ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section I (V Designator)
required blowdown. • Minimizes Installation Costs - Weld end valves shipped as two assemblies to minimize installation time and labor and no special vent discharge piping is required, saving costs.
• Installation and Maintenance Efficiencies - Packaging
designed for quick and easy installation. - Ease of adjustment and maintenance with fewer parts. - Two-ring blowdown control iseasy to set and adjustable in the field